- Garden Bites Program Overview ~ 5 minutes
Student Learning Objectives
- Garden Lessons ~ 10 minutes
The Garden Lessons
Garden Lesson Structure
Garden Thymes & Garden Journals
Gardening Tips and Tools
Overview of Garden Lessons Resources - Optional Video
- Nutrition Lessons ~ 10 minutes
8 Nutrition Lessons
Kitchen Beet Articles
Sample Nutrition Lesson
- Classroom Cooking
Cooking in the Classroom Video
- Learning Check ~ 5 minutes
Learning Check #3
End of Course
Garden Bites Premium Training Course 3: Program Overview & Structures
Learn about different components and resources needed to teach Garden Bites.
Welcome to our Program Overview & Structures Course!
You will learn about several components of Garden Bites Premium and resources which will allow educators to implement the curriculum effectively and efficiently.
Who should take this course?
This course is designed for new teachers who are about to get started on teaching the Garden Bites Premium program with their students. Course access is for 1 year.
Duration: 20 minutes
- Lesson structures and program components for both garden and nutrition lessons.
- Review of supporting resources that educators can use with students and to build background knowledge about concepts included in Garden Bites Premium.